Phase 2 and 3
- 100g steak – chopped into squares
- 1 egg white – hard boiled
- 1 cup of diced cucumber
- 3 spring onions – finely chopped
- 1 diced apple
- 3 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
Fry in a non stick pan the onions and the steak seasoned with garlic powder
Place cucumber and apple on a plate.
Slice up the egg white and place on the plate with cucumber and apple (phase 3)
One steak is cooked to your liking place it along with the onions of the plate with the other ingredients
Mix together the apple cider vinegar and chilli flakes and pour as a dressing of your steak salad.